The learning of English as a Second Language (ESL) begins as a natural immersion process from the very moment the kids enter Preschool. Likewise, children’s artistic skills are developed by means of music and body language.
Preschool is an essential stage to develop gross motor skills. Thus, students participate in physical education, swimming and body expression classes.
As additional options to develop children’s interests, abilities and skills, we offer extra-curricular activities such as:
Arts, English, French, language development, body movement, and sports.
OUR PEDAGOGICAL FUNDAMENTALS ENCOURAGE:
- Training of the will and self-discipline
WE ACHIEVE A STRUCTURED ENVIRONMENT BY MEANS OF:
- Tidiness, order and harmony.
- Always arranging materials, within the children’s reach.
- Materials designed to satisfy the children’s needs.
- Learning that derives from sensory experiences.
- Encouraging constant movement and activity.
- Promoting independence and freedom.
- Assisting the motor, sensory, social, intellectual and emotional development of the child.
CLASSROOMS SETUP, DESIGN AND LAYOUT CREATE EFFECTIVE PEDAGOGICAL ENVIRONMENTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: MATHEMATICAL LOGIC, LANGUAGE, SENSORY AND PRACTICAL LIFE, ACCOMPLISHING IN THE CHILD:
- Love of order.
- Love of work.
- Deep spontaneous concentration.
- Love of silence and enjoying working alone as a previous step to being able to do teamwork.
- Independence and initiative.
- Spontaneous self-discipline.
Knowing that our responsibility is educating and shaping the lives of individuals who can develop harmonically, we commit to children with respect, dedication, patience, and the love they deserve during their learning process.
"Whoever touches the life of the child touches the most sensitive point, a vital point where everything is yet to be decided, where everything is yet to be renewed, where everything beats with life, and the secrets of life lie hidden.” María Montessori.