The Montessori School is a leading, dynamic, recognized educational institution that has been granted major awards and recognition. However, we find our greatest acknowledgement in the high level of satisfaction among our families and students, and how it encourages many new families that their children become part of our community.
As recognition to our effort and accomplishments, The Montessori School has received the following awards, among others:
- Award granted by the Government of Antioquia in 1996 to a significant work in education.
- Recognition by INDER (Recreation and Sport Institute of Medellín) in 2001 for our outstanding work and development in the areas of sports and physical education.
Award for the continued contribution to society, granted in 2002 by the Association of Private Education, ADECOPRIA.
- Recognition of Excellence Award granted in 2003 by the Municipality of Medellín and the organization Edúcame, for the high scores on the State Exams.
- Certification ISO-9001 2000 since 2004 for designing and providing educational services at the preschool, elementary, middle school, and high school levels, granted by ICONTEC (the Colombian Technical Standards Institute).
- Granted the "Medellin, the most educated" Award, in 2008, in the category best private educational institution. With this award, the Mayor of Medellín and the Secretary of Education exalt the commitment to quality education, evaluating aspects such as leadership, academic management, administrative management, community relations, and future projections in all areas.
- Membership in 2009 to the Cambridge Primary International program, by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).